Friday 16 September 2011

Golden Brown Temptress


Can you feel that Autumn chill in the air? 
This bouquet reminds me of those glorious first days of the season....leaves turning, winter boots & the smell of open fires....oh how I adore autumn!


I am loving these gold toned bouquets.
I have made more this year than ever before...and it has been a joy!


A soft sweep of crystal


A beautiful vintage brooch


A precious photo...of absent family...gone but always remembered.
Holding hands with the past never ceases to touch me.


The past sparkling along side the new.... whispering gently, words of wisdom
a new season is approaching, run into your destiny, your future awaits.

Wishing you all a very happy weekend
xxx

1 comment:

Kay said...

beautiful bouquet and words..x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...