Monday 15 August 2011

Blushing Bride


Do you remember this bouquet?? I did a little survey on whether she looked better with or without the feathers?


Well this is Gabbie and her new husband Tom...Don't they look radiantly happy?



Gabbie's Bouquet has been one of my favorite this year...I love the gold tones and her jewellery she asked me to use. Also Gabbie was a dream to work with and I loved catching up on her plans for her big day.


With her stunning soft ruffled fishtailed dress, the bouquet with the feathers won the day....the softness it added to the look of the bouquet suited her dress just perfectly.


There is nothing better than a happy, glowing, blushing bride, to make this little Magpie's day!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

wow!!! it is always so wonderful to see the 'whole' picture....the bouquets with the brides and here both are just gorgeous...be proud!!!xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...