Friday 11 March 2011

I am Blessed


Sometimes something happens in this glorious, beautiful world of ours which make you remember just how tiny but blessed you are....

Blessed  to be surrounded by loved ones
Blessed  to have someone to hold my hand
Blessed  to have food on my table
Blessed  to have water in my glass
Blessed  to have a roof over my head
Blessed  to have a warm bed
Blessed  to have clothes on my back
Blessed  to have a place called Home
Blessed  to have certainty
Truly Blessed

My heart is breaking for those in Japan, and everyone affected by the nightmare happening across that huge, but humbling ocean.

Please stay safe everyone xxx

Image with huge thanks to Katie Daisy

1 comment:

Kay said...

you are so right...i cannot imagine the horror that those people are going through...stay safe to you too..xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...