Sunday 1 August 2010

Our Wedding ~ Update ~ Cheese Bunting!


I found these beautiful cheese triangle graphics here on ~ Just something i made....thank you Cathe!

My mind was thinking bunting the second I saw them!!

All the triangles are a different design and each are super fun.....


Olive worked her magic and in around an hour, I had 5 meters of bunting. Perfect for a wedding cheese table.....




I am going to miss making all these fun things once our wedding is over....but for now I'm enjoying, simple fun projects like this.




Your graphics rock Cathe~ Thank you x

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cute and it will dress up wedding the cheese table just perfectly.

Kay said...

how fab Miss Magpie....what will you come up with next!!!??

Unknown said...

This is totally original and brilliant! Cheese bunting. Just love it.

Emma said...

Thank you my lovely ladies! it is pure fun....one of the cheese triangles said 'the cheese with the beefy flavour'....hmmmmm very strange!
xxx

Cathe Holden said...

Thanks so much for sharing a link to my cheese labels. I adore your bunting and can't wait to see action shots coming soon!

Emma said...

thank you Cathe.......... i have adored working with them! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...