Monday 16 August 2010

Arrived Safe & Sound.....Yipee!



I have a confession........





....after working on these wonderful Vintage Magpie Bouquets for my fabulous Brides, I hate putting them into the mail.....

...the best email I get is telling me they have arrive safe and sound! It rattles my nerves knowing that those people at the mail sorting office might be throwing it around even though I stamp every box a million times with FRAGILE!!!


...."The bouquet is stunning, it is even more gorgeous than I expected after seeing the photographs. It truly is amazing, and my wedding cant come soon enough so I can show it off to everyone. I thought my dress was amazing but my bouquet will definitely steal the show".
This is what my heart wanted to hear.... This Magpie is Smiling after such a lovely email....
Now I'm off to touch some wood as I have 2 bouquets flying around America as we speak!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

i am sure that the amount of love you put into each and everyone one of your delicious bouquets buffer it through the postal system!!!!xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...