Thursday 18 March 2010

Simple Pleasures...


I have just sent off a fascinator for one of my gorgeous brides....I love the simple ivory and silver raw silk, some feathers and a bit of Sparkle....




Simple classic designs give me so much pleasure...timeless and elegant.





On Saturday I took a train to Lewes... back to the place where I had my little Nest...I strangely don't miss it. I miss creating window displays, and having people drop in for a chat, but I love my new studio...I enjoy being at home and making a mess!



I popped in to see some familiar faces... lots to catch up on...lots of lovely things to look at...



I bought this from my friend Richard....



....I adore it, I think it will look amazing with some gorgeously large olives in it...yum!



...and while we are talking about simple pleasures....I am off to make some more bunting!!

2 comments:

Rita said...

your fascinators are absolutely stunning. You're so talented and have such a taste for sublime beauty and charm.
rita

Emma said...

Thank you rita....that is always wonderful and lovely to hear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...