Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Bouquet Binding

All of Vintage Magpie's Bouquets are bound with love. I am very proud of the attention to detail that I finish all my bouquets with.

No glue is ever used...old fashioned pins are my friends... my fingers don't thank me though!

I don't ever use the same binding... everything is unique.

....From a wish of Something blue.... pretty ribbons and small pieces of Sparkle.... tiny Mother of Pearl buttons..... a Crystal heart..... a calming piece of your own history, touching your hand, guiding your way... a Vintage dress label... Handmade by Mother... her Mothers dress fabric was used for the roses, and I couldn't help but re-use this...adorable!

Lots of time and care needed....but those Magpie eyes love the results!


Minky Magic said...

Lovely post, thanks for sharing

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Exquisite! Unbelievable talent and patience and artistry. And I love your header too! I'm a fan.

Kay said...

I have just looked on etsy at your shop and it is beautiful....obviously cupcakes are many views for those picks!!!!!Good luck with it!!! xxx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...