Wednesday 17 June 2009

Here are a few I made earlier

Things have been busy in the world of Vintage Magpie. This means I haven't always had time to put on all the photos of the work I have been doing....until now!





A Pretty in Pink hand tied sparkling bouquet.... the most soft and delicate of pinks...which in fact was the silk used to make her dress... and oh my, what a DRESS.... A masterpiece, I'm hoping I will get sent some photo's soon!












Dramatic, don't you think? Lots of family pieces in this black and ivory shower bouquet... feathers add a softer touch... can't wait to see this one in action!




Last, but not least... gold and mocha, it is becoming the colour of the year! A warm and light fabric teardrop bouquet. Perfect for a wedding in Italy, don't you think?? I'm hoping it was basking in the Italian sunshine last weekend.



Congratulations to each one of my brides... The start of a wonderful road together. I'm so thrilled and excited that Vintage Magpie could be a part of your day.

....And Thank You my lovely blogger friends for being patient with me.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Wow Emma!!! These are just beautiful..what lucky ladies!! xx

Anonymous said...

The gold and mocha is BEAUTIFUL! My favourite :) I hope mine is similar ;)
-Kristen Klein
Cassiesbakery@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...