Tuesday 5 May 2009

Miss Natalie


Can you spot my amazing 'Keep Calm and Carry On' Lipbalms? They are just Yummy and totally natural!

Do you remember my fab wedding cards? Well Miss Natalie has been busy... this wonderful limited silk screen print is a new arrival in 'The Nest'.

She has a passion for children's stories and will be a very successful children illustrator...this is Cinderella, and the ugly sisters! I love it, the vintage frame adds to the drama.

She had just finished her new website... which is here. I feel like I should buy this signed pint, because I just know she will be famous!



This is my latest creation, a bespoke hair fascinator. I love the colours, just perfect for a May wedding.


Thank you all for your kind words about 'Baby Magpie' your support is fantastic....Thank You, Thank You!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...